Under Graduate Programmes
Post Graduate Programmes
Having multiple industry tie-ups allows this department to open a window of internship opportunities for students in numerous sectors. When this department collaborates with the industry, both students and employers benefit from a plethora of opportunities.
- Additional Employment Opportunities, India's Information Technology (IT) industry is World's Largest Outsourcing Destination.
- Compound Annual Growth Rate, 9.5 per cent to US$ 300 billion by 2020 at the IT-BPM Sector.
- Growth of the Indian IT sector is expected to rise and reach US$ 350 billion by FY 2025.
- Academic collaboration: IEEE (student chapter), CSI (institutional membership) and IETE- ISF (institutional student forum)
- Industry-academic collaboration: CISCO academy, Red Hat academy.
- Exhaustive pre placement and soft skill training by in-house trained experts for proper job placement
- Information Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Architect
- IT Security Engineer
- Security Systems Administrator
- IT Security Consultant
- System Administrator
- Hardware Design Engineer