About Hospital Management
Hospital management is a field that deals with management, health care systems, leadership, hospital networks, and hospital administration. It is extremely important in today's globalised world.
The Brainware University offers BBA in Hospital Management and MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management programmes. After three years of full-time study, the BBA in Hospital Management degree is awarded, and the MBA in Healthcare & Hospital Management degree is awarded after two years of full-time study. A surge in the healthcare industry has created a plethora of career opportunities in health agencies, laboratories, and hospitals. The programmes combine academic expertise and practitioner experiences to provide participants with the managerial skills they will need in healthcare settings.
- Healthcare ranks among the top priorities and largest sectors in developed and developing nations alike.
- The hospital industry was valued at USD 61.79 billion in 2016-17 and is expected to reach USD 132 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 16 per cent-17 per cent.
- Healthcare industry in India is the 4th largest employer and supposed to generate 40 million jobs by 2030.
- India telemedicine market is supposed to grow at a CAGR of 20.4% to touch 32 billion USD. (www.upcominginindianow.com/healthcare-industry-in-india)
- Regular workshops by eminent personalities from the healthcare industry
- 6 months extensive training in renowned hospitals
- Tie ups with the renowned hospitals
- Regular boot camps for preparing students for their final placement
- Hand-holding approach by the industry mentors
- Extensive Project Work
- Hospital HR Associates
- Floor Manager
- Patient Co-ordinators
- Operations Co-ordinators & Managers
- Business Development Associates
- PR Manager
- F&B Manager
- Store & Purchase Manager
- Quality Co-ordinators / Manager
- Tpa / Insurance Co-ordinators
- Medical Records Manager