There has been a sharp rise in demand for qualified nurses all over India. With the increasing numbers of corporate hospitals and other avenues like medical tourism, home nursing, industrial nursing etc, a huge employment opportunity will be generated.
It has been projected that there is a huge opportunity in the healthcare sector as the World Bank predicts a shortage of 80.2 million workers by 2030 globally and India will need 2 million doctors and 6 million nurses by that time. Healthcare sector is also by far the largest employer of the women workforce in the world.
- 75000 square feet state of the art Nursing Institute
- Hostel inside the campus
- Modern, spacious and well-ventilated classrooms
- Well equipped laboratories
- Highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty for both nursing and non- nursing subjects.
- Well stocked library and journals
- Proper guidance for rural and urban community work
- Ample scope for sports, games & cultural activities
- Student counseling facility and medical check up facility
- Government and Private Hospitals
- Old Age Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Community Health Centres