Guidelines for grievance redressal by the parents
Grievances include the following complaints of the aggrieved students, namely:
For grievances related to any other issues
- Ragging of the ward.
- Sexual harassment of the ward.
- Inadequate or lack of medical care in case the student falls sick inside the campus/ hostel.
- Demand of money in excess of that defined in the admission policy.
- Breach in reservation policy in admission.
- Non-publication of prospectus.
- Publishing false information in the prospectus.
- Withholding or refusing to return any document, certificate etc.
- Non-repayment or delay in paying the scholarship.
- Unfair evaluation practice
- Parent/Guardian who wishes to make a complaint should, unless there is good and sufficient reason, in the first instance make an appointment to discuss the matter with the Faculty/Staff concerned, with a view to resolving the complaint.
- If the Parent/Guardian or a Student is unable to resolve the complaint with the Teacher, she/he should approach higher authority with a view to resolving it.