The demand for qualified nurses has skyrocketed across India. With the increased number of corporate hospitals and other avenues such as medical tourism, home nursing, industrial nursing, and so on, a large number of job opportunities will be created.
According to the World Bank, there will be a global shortage of 80.2 million workers by 2030, and India will require 2 million doctors and 6 million nurses by that time. The healthcare industry is also by far the largest employer of women in the world.
- 75,000 square feet state-of-the-art Nursing Institute
- Hostel inside the campus
- Modern, spacious and well-ventilated classrooms
- Well equipped laboratories
- Highly qualified and experienced teaching faculty for both nursing and non-nursing subjects.
- Well stocked library and journals
- Proper guidance for rural and urban community work
- Ample scope for sports, games & cultural activities
- Student counseling facility and medical check up facility
- Government and Private Hospitals
- Old Age Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Community Health Centres