- As per latest report by PwC, India's media and entertainment industry is expected to grow by US$ 53.99 billion by 2026. The Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comic (AVGC) sector is estimated to grow at ~9% to reach US$ 43.93 billion by 2024
- India's digital advertising spend is expected to grow by 41% in 2024 as against 33% in 2021
- Growth in digital advertising industry is projected to increase by 160 percent.
- Professionally qualified and experienced faculty members teaching Designing, Photography and Cinematography, 3D Modeling, Animation and Film making.
- Ample scope for students to nurture their inherent creative skills and communicate creatively and effectively through media of digital art.
- All modern Laboratory facilities available deal with the finest details of a complete production for a design, animation and video production.
- Hands-on training on advanced animation techniques, 3D applications, Advanced VFX and Motion Graphics, Android programming, IOS development and Portfolio development.
- Video Editor
- Photo Editor
- Web Developer
- Script Writer
- Advertising Manager
- Creative Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Storyboard artist