The communication technology & media industry has been changing at a breathless pace. We are in exciting times, the tradition of journalism has changed completely and the OTT platform is expanding its roots. Also, the projection of growth for the overall media industry has exceeded Rs 2.35 trillion. Keeping up with this buoyancy, the Department of Media Science and Journalism aims to create creative, skillful, promising, knowledgeable professionals for tomorrow's media industry. The future lies in our hands.
- The course is tailored to meet the media industry's requirements.
- Primary focus on practical & lab assignments.
- Best faculty, combining industry experience with academic rigour.
- Opportunity to learn media-related software and personality skills.
- Internships with renowned media houses.
- Producing the best media professionals with industry-ready skills.