The communication technology and media industries have been evolving at a breakneck pace. We live in exciting times; the journalism tradition has completely changed, and the OTT platform is growing. Furthermore, the overall media industry's growth projection has surpassed Rs 2.35 trillion. Keeping up with this momentum, the Department of Media Science and Journalism seeks to train creative, skilled, promising, and knowledgeable professionals for the media industry of the future. We hold the key to the future.
- The course is tailored to meet the media industry's requirements.
- Primary focus on practical & lab assignments.
- Best faculty, combining industry experience with academic rigour.
- Opportunity to learn media-related software and personality skills.
- Internships with renowned media houses.
- Producing the best media professionals with industry-ready skills.