The following public health measures are to be followed to reduce the risk of COVID-19 by all (faculty members, employees, students and visitors) at the University as well as outside at all times:
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible.
- Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory.
- Frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40-60 seconds) or use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) especially after touching various public surfaces.
- Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed. This involves strict practice of covering one’s mouth and nose while coughing/sneezing with a tissue/handkerchief/flexed elbow and disposing of used tissues properly.
- Self-monitoring of health by all and reporting any illness at the earliest.
- Spitting in open spaces should be strictly avoided.
- Install & use the Aarogya Setu App wherever feasible.
- Avoid going to the University or anywhere, if you are having COVID like symptoms.