The latest edition of 'Brainwave: A Multidisciplinary Journal' has been published on December 28, 2022. This is Vol. No. 3 and Issue No. 4 of the e-journal of the university. In this issue a number of scholarly articles have enriched the publication of this research journal.
Click here for the link: https://www.brainwareuniversity.ac.in/brainwave/current-issue.php
The articles published in this issue of Brainwave are as follows:
- 'Biogenic characteristics of sacrosantol by liquid scintillation counter' by Krishnan Sriraman, Avani Mainkar, Kedar Vaze, Arya Krishnan K, and Karunakara Naregundi
- 'Gallic acid and its ester derivatives in health and diseases: A review' by Sayoni Nag and Suman Majumder
- 'Variation of global temperature and lightning activities with earthquakes' by Subrata Kumar Midya, Debraj Chakraborty, Javed Akhter
- 'Evergreening of pharmaceutical products and right to accessible medicine: an analysis in Indian perspective' by Krishna Ghosh
- 'Impact of Online Education on College Students during Pandemic: a case study of L.O.K.D. College, Sonitpur District, Assam' by Sanjoy Saha
- 'Systemic approaches to diagnose urinary tract infection' by Anal Mandal
- 'A comparative study of the application of Indian labour welfare statutes with special reference to manufacturing and service sectors in India' by Kaushik Banerjee and Sudipta Adhikary
Brainwave aims at facilitating the students, faculty members, research scholars and other academicians to share their research works in a common forum so that improved decisions can be taken for future research activities. The key focus areas of this multidisciplinary journal include Engineering and Technology, Management, Health Sciences, Law and Social Sciences.