With 9 schools and more than 55 programme, Brainware University offers the widest range of career-oriented courses. With an amalgamation of UG, PG, Ph.D. and Diploma courses
Brainware University has been paving the way of success for the students from its inception. Out of all the schools, let’s have a look at the School of Management.
The School of Management offers
With an aim to improve the awareness and knowledge of the students about the functioning of the local and global business environment and society and create efficient and competent workers in this ever-emerging field, Brainware
University minutely plans the programme.
Management has become one of the most demanding domains to excel in a career. There are certain reasons that are making management studies demanding
- It is internationally oriented
- It provides a versatile study experience
- One can get insights from the business leaders
- One can acquire leadership abilities
- Both the newcomers and experienced students can opt for this
Career Opportunities after pursuing Management Studies
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Consultant
- HR Manager
- Account Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Project Manager
Brainware University scrutinizes the industry scenario and then strategizes the programme. The salient features are
- One week Entrepreneurship awareness camp in each semester supported by EDI, Kolkata
- Fully equipped Entrepreneurship Development Cell.
- Industry Institute Interface through live Projects, Workshops, Seminars and Industry Visits
- Management Lab programme
- Extensive project work based on real-life data
The fees structure is also more affordable in comparison with the other private universities. Apart from this, the placement rate of Brainware University is extremely promising. 97% of students got placed last year i.e 2020, a
sufficiently disturbing year.
The whole industry witnessed a massive disruption during the pandemic yet the placement cell of the university did it. Placement boo camp along with pre-placement training works significantly to turn a student into a confident professional.
The ongoing placement drive is also achieving success as the students are getting placed and fulfilling their goals.