Global MBA Degree: Now Add an Edge to Your Career
The Brainware Business School welcomes you to a weekend MBA programme in collaboration with the Lincoln University College, Malaysia. Brainware India has made one of the milestone moves by launching this weekend MBA programme for the young executives seeking to expand their career in the business domain. We are proud to announce that Lincoln University, a 5-star rated university of Malaysia, has agreed to walk the extra mile with us as dedicate ourselves to the future building endeavour for our students. Don’t worry anymore about attending hour long classes or missing out lectures while you pursue a different engagement. We bring you the weekend MBA classes that encompass the curriculum objectives of a regular MBA programme. Herein are highlighted the salient features to why you should enrol in for this degree and fetch yourself a fortune.
- Degree and Certification: MBA degree from Lincoln University College Certificate in PGPM (Post Graduate Programme in Management) from the Brainware Consultancy Private Limited.
- Duration: The course spans for 2 years. It includes in 4 semesters, 6 months each semester. A study session of 4 hours/ per day would be conducted on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Lincoln learning system (LLS): The learning materials and other vital information would be delivered to the students.
- Online student forum: To help the students with lecture materials, notes and presentations.
- Value Addition: NPTEL Certificates (IIT and Government of India MOOC Certification programme).Value disseminated through seminars and workshops, as well as special trainings like effective communication, day-to-day problem solving skills and, establishing a work-life balance for the aspiring professionals.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university or an equivalent degree recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- International Immersion Programme: 7days visit to the Lincoln University for an extensive class room sessions, industry visits and networking.
- Well, having said it all, you might as well ask why we chose to associate with Lincoln University. It is indeed an opportunity to collaborate with one of the premier private institutions of Malaysia, approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and by the Malaysian Qualifying Agency (MQA). So, are you still debating ‘to do or not to do’? Put an end to your worries and go forward to add an edge to your business dynamics. Go Global with your MBA!