|B.COM. (H) Banking and Financial Accounting
||55% in standard XII (Accounting as a subject), 60% in standard X
|M.COM. Banking and Financial Accounting
||50% in graduation (B.Com/ BBA with Finance as major paper)
- Additional employment opportunities at BFSI sector of over 1.6 Million during 2016 - 2022.
- Growth of bank branches to double up by 2020.
- Hands on training Tally ERP leading to Certification
- Intensive programme on accounting, banking, auditing, taxation, business laws
- Extensive project work based on real life data
- Emphasis on online Filing of challans and return forms
- Asset Manager
- Credit and Risk Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Bank Accountant
- Bank Manager
- Taxation Manager
- Internal Auditor
- Loan Officer
© 2016 brainwareuniversity.ac.in. All rights reserved.