|B.A.(H) Multimedia & Web Development
||55% in standard XII (any discipline), 60% in standard X
|M.A. Multimedia & Web Development
||50% in graduation (any discipline)
- As per KPMG report, additional employment opportunities at media and entertainment industry of 0.9 million during the period 2016 to 2022.
- Compound annual growth rate @13.9 per cent for the media and entertainment industry in India by 2019.
- Growth in digital advertising industry is projected to increase by 160 per cent.
- Professionally qualified and experienced faculty members teaching 3D Modelling, Animation and Digital Sculpting for Ads, Games, Digital Media Presentations, Walk-Through
- Students will be able to nurture their inherent creative skills and will also be able to communicate through media of digital art
- Deal with finest details of a complete production for a video or graphic project
- Hands on training on Android programming, J2ME, IOS development, Advance 3D, CAD application
- Video Editor
- Photo Editor
- Script Writer
- Advertising Manager
- Creative Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Web Developer
- Rigging Artist
© 2016 brainwareuniversity.ac.in. All rights reserved.