31 Professions That Are And Will Continue To Be On The Rise
Living in 2021, we have become technologically reliant than ever and the job industry has transformed too because of the technological revolution. The entire industry scenario has drastically changed over the years. And it will continue to evolve in the future years. This needs no discussion that in the future years, the plot is not going to be the same anymore rather it will grow to a whole new level. Let’s have a look at the professions that will continue to rise. The job-roles are mentioned below.
- Information Security Analysts are the “gatekeepers” of information systems.
- Penetration Testers help businesses and organizations identify and resolve security vulnerabilities and weaknesses affecting their digital assets.
- Security Architects are responsible for designing, creating, and maintaining the security systems within an organization’s IT network,
- IT Security Engineers are responsible for preventing and mitigating security breaches that may arise within the company’s computer systems.
- Security Systems Administrators ensure the security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- IT Security Consultants perform threat analysis, system checks, and security tests.
- System Administrators are responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer
- systems and servers. Hardware Design engineers develop components such as circuit boards and processors for computers and other devices.
- Software Developer engages in identifying, designing, installing and testing a software system they have built for a company from the ground up.
- Database Administrator planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on ] behalf of the users.
- Computer Hardware Engineer develop, design, and test computer hardware components for computer and electrical systems.
- Computer Systems Analysts examine existing IT systems and write requirements for new ones.
- Computer Network Architect are responsible for creating plans and preparing layouts for data communication networks
- Web Developer design and build websites
- Information Security Analyst design and implement IT security systems to protect the organization’s computer networks from cyber attacks
- Computer Programmers develop and deploy computer applications
- Digital marketing professional has gained a lot of space in the online world and continue to emerge in the coming times.
- Legal Executives Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
- patent attorneys represent patent cases in the courts
- Trademark attorneys handle legal matters relating to the intellectual property known as
- HR Managers supervise a company or organization’s hiring process, from recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff.
- Media Coordinators develop and implement targeted communications and advertising
content for a variety of media platforms.
- Brand Managers focus on achieving brand business objectives in the short and long term.
- Sales Officers assist higher management in developing reasonable sales goals, oversee
the activities of sales employees, and collaborate with marketing teams to expand brand
- Business Development Managers Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Accounting Managers Manage and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting
- Public Relations Manager are responsible for developing and implementing an
organization’s PR and media strategy, building its reputation and ensuring effective media coverage
- Creative Manager leads and directs the design and production of visual and audio
materials and media used for advertising, broadcast, and web communications
- Animators create moving images that tell stories or provide information.
- Pharmacists are responsible for different functions through collaborative drug therapy
management (CDTM) and for providing outstanding patient care.
- Electronics and Communication Engineers design, produce, install and maintain
telecommunications systems. designing and managing equipment used to control and
monitor processes, systems and machinery in many different areas.
These 31 professions are considered to flourish even in the long run. Securing your career in
any of these domains is definitely going to be beneficial for career aspirants. Those who are
confused about their career can get guidance from this write-up.
If you want to pursue any of these professions, or if you dream yourself to be successful and
established professional, you need to equip yourself with the best training. With 8 schools and
55+ programs, Brainware University has been paving the way of success for the students with
industry-based programs that solely focuses on the students’ careers. Brainware University’s
record placement emphasizes the fact that they minutely work for both personal and
professional growth that results in 97% placement in 2020. To pursue your dream career,
Brainware University is the one-stop destination.