Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning has proven to be one of the most promising and demanding domains. It all started with a question: “Can a machine think?” Asked by the English mathematician Alan Turing in 1950. After that, there was the continuous revolution that the world has witnessed.
In this age of technological dependency, the importance of artificial intelligence and machine learning is undeniable. From financial services to healthcare, from the media to retail, AI and ML are so widely used. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are helping people and businesses achieve key goals, gain actionable insights, drive critical decisions, and create exciting, new, and innovative products and services. Alexa, Siri and Cortana, which answer our queries, are the best example of AI.
Let’s take a look at the reasons why one can should look for AI and ML
- Artificial intelligence is one of the emerging technologies that leaves its mark on every industry, from fashion to finance. In fact, AI jobs account for an average of 18% of jobs in most companies. It is often heard that AI is ready to replace many jobs that humans do. Certain! But it’s also creating more than 130 million roles across all major industries. To be a part of this transformation, you must have the right skills and training.
- The automotive industry, music recommendations, smart home devices, online customer support, security surveillance, retail and healthcare, artificial intelligence is EVERYWHERE.
- Since there is endless data, it is consumed every day. We feed the collected data to machine learning algorithms to retrieve a pattern of behavior, also known as some kind of information about consumers. Information that could be transformed into knowledge. Therefore, companies are literally running towards AI in hopes of making more sales and ultimately winning the race.
- A degree in AI and ML offers not only a great salary package, but also great opportunities. Some of the ringleaders hiring AI candidates are Google, Amazon, Nokia, and Microsoft.
- Since AI is everywhere, in every industry, it is extremely versatile.
Jobs for specialists in artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Software engineers
- Computational linguists
- Machine learning engineers
- Robotic engineers
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data scientist
- Machine learning engineer
- Scientific researcher
- AI data analyst
Brainware University offers B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. It aims to bridge the gap between theoretical understanding and practical applications of electronics and communication technology.
He wants to focus on research and development for the benefit of humanity and advanced society. Earn a CSE degree at Brainware Engineering and prepare to tackle the ever-emerging field.