Conduct that constitutes criminal offence, whether that conduct:
a) Takes place on the campus, or
b) Damages the good name of the University;
- Behavior which brings the University into disrepute;
- Stealing and damaging items within the premises;
- Ragging in or outside the University premises ;
- Being instrumental directly or indirectly for mass absenteeism or boycott of classes resulting in vitiating the atmosphere of the University;
- Threatening, physically preventing or using any other means to prevent any student from attending classes;
- Defacing materials, books, periodicals, magazines maintained in the library or any other department of this University;
- Giving interviews to the media or any other outside agency demeaning this University ;
- Using abusive language and creating nuisance in the premises of this University disturbing the peace and independent rights of fellow students and faculty members;
- Indulging in activities like consuming drugs, alcohol, weed, or such other reproachable activities on Campus/ in Hostel which is construed as a societal offence at large;
- Indulging in creation of web pages , blogs or any other web based material regarding the University or its activities or persons thereof, without obtaining prior permission from the authorities;
- Organizing any activity without the permission of the Principal or the Executive Director within the premises.
- Students defaulting in any respect will be liable for disciplinary action as decided by the university.