- Academic Excellence: Students of this program shall gain profound knowledge in various disciplines viz., anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmaceutical analysis, phytochemistry, biotechnology and regulatory affairs to cater to the requirements of Pharmaceutical industries, hospital & community pharmacy, clinical research organizations, medical transcription and data management companies.
- Core Competence: Students to be developed into highly competent individuals with practical skills by igniting scientific temper and promoting intellectual quest to gear ahead towards competitive examinations and diverse careers in the field of pharmaceutical sciences through the process of continuous learning.
- Personality Development and Professionalism: To inculcate discipline, professionalism, team spirit, communication skills, social and ethical commitment in the graduates in order to adorn leadership roles facilitating improvement in healthcare sector with a distinct professional identity, business acumen, global recognition and sustainable development.
- Collaboration: To benefit students through industry – institute interface and collaboration works with other academic, clinical and research organizations resulting in confidence building, knowledge advancement and entrepreneurial competencies.
- Regulatory Affairs: Graduates to be trained in current acts and regulations governing good manufacturing practices, good laboratory practices, good clinical practices and environmental safety, thereby enhancing integrity and ethical values in their profession.
© 2016 brainwareuniversity.ac.in. All rights reserved.