Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals for the development of concept in this context.
- Problem analysis: Analyze complex engineering problems using knowledge of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences and literature survey as well.
- The engineer and society: Design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health, safety, cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge to provide solution to practical engineering problems.
- Modern tool usage: Become conversant with the use of modern engineering and IT tools for prediction of solution of complex engineering problems.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal, environmental contexts and demonstrate the needful for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles in the context of engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual or a team member whichever is appropriate.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on engineering activities with the engineering community and with society.
- Project management: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
© 2016 brainwareuniversity.ac.in. All rights reserved.