|B.Sc. (H) Hardware & Networking
||55% in standard XII (any discipline), 60% in standard X
|M.Sc. Hardware & Networking
||50% in graduation ( with Computer/ Electronics )
- As per KPMG report, Electronics & IT Hardware Industry issupposed to witness strong growth over the next decade driven by domestic consumption.
- Additional Employment Opportunities for a whopping 8.94 Million in Electronics and IT Hardware sector by 2022.
- Leading to international certification from CISCO, Red Hat
- The teaching methodology comprises of classroom teaching, practical lab sessions, presentations, seminars, assignments and projects trainings.
- Practical training and projects cover, System maintenance, Windows/Linux server management, Database administration, Network Security, Cyber Security.
- Exhaustive pre placement and soft skill training by in-house trained experts for proper job placement
- Hardware Design Engineer
- QA/QC Manager
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Network Operations Analyst
- Technical Support Specialist
© 2016 brainwareuniversity.ac.in. All rights reserved.