|B.SC. (H) Computer Science
||55% in standard XII (any discipline), 60% in standard X
|M.SC. Computer Science
||50% in graduation ( B.SC. CS/ B.Sc. IT/ B.C.A.)
- Additional Employment Opportunities, India's Information Technology (IT) industry is World's Largest Outsourcing Destination.
- Compound Annual Growth Rate, 9.5 per cent to US$ 300 billion by 2020 at the IT-BPM Sector.
- Growth of the Indian IT sector is expected to rise and reach US$ 350 billion by FY 2025.
- Leading to international certification from Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle
- Practical training and projects cover Database administration, OCP/ OCA, System maintenance, Java SE 7, Android application
- Exhaustive pre placement and soft skill training by in-house trained experts for proper job placement
- Logic Designer
- Project Manager
- Network Engineer
- Database Administrator
- System Analyst
- System Administrator
- Computer Programmer
© 2016 brainwareuniversity.ac.in. All rights reserved.